Enjoy a family cabin with your loved ones in an Indiana State Park this year. The cabins offer privacy and comfort with bedrooms, living areas, kitchens and modern bathroom facilities.
Choose from modern cabins at these state parks:
- Brown County
- Chain O'Lakes
- McCormick's Creek
- Potato Creek
- Whitewater Memorial
The capacities of the cabins range from four to eight depending on location (see the Indiana Recreation Guide).
Cabins are very popular, so reserve early. Brown County's Abe Martin Lodge accepts reservations for cabins up to two years in advance. All other parks accept reservations up to one year in advance.
Visit www.camp.IN.gov or call 866-6CAMPIN.
For Brown County, visit www.indianainns.com or call 877-LODGES1,
Cabins must be reserved for either one or two weeks during June, July and August and for a minimum of Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday nights during all other months.
All cabins and other overnight facilities are non smoking. Some cabins are pet friendly or open throughout the year or have full ADA accessibility. Contact the specific property to verify.
Minimum Cabin Stays
- During the peak season, the minimum rental requirement is one week
- If the weekly requirement has not been met within 30 days of the requested arrival date, a customer will be allowed to rent the cabin for a two night minimum.
- Sunday – Thursday, two night minimum.
- Weekend stay must include Friday and Saturday OR Saturday and Sunday.
- If seven nights or more are rented, no restriction on weekend stay, but the reservation cannot exceed 14-night rule.
- During the off season, if a cabin is not rented within 14 days of an arrival date, it will be available for a one night rental through the call center only, with the exception of holiday dates.