We Invite Your Comments
Follow the Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor on Twitter
Line Protection Plans: Questions to ask before you sign up.
About the OUCC
The Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor (OUCC) is the state agency representing ratepayer interests in cases before state and federal utility regulatory commissions. Welcome to our site!
Check out our August newsletter.
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Investigation
- Duke Energy Advanced Metering Case
- Evansville Water Rate Case
- Fort Wayne Water Rate Case
- Indiana Michigan Power (I&M) Rate Case
- Indianapolis Power & Light (IPL) Rate Case
- NIPSCO Gas Rate Case
- Vectren Generation Plan
At least one utility payment scam continues to target Indiana consumers. Be alert!