Becoming an employee of the Indiana Department of Labor is a rewarding experience. The Indiana Department of Labor is committed to advancing the safety, health, and prosperity of Hoosiers in the workplace. Employees of the Indiana Department of Labor work throughout the state and experience the satisfaction of helping Hoosier employers and workers achieve compliance with workplace safety and health standards.
Click here for the Indiana Department of Labor's employment brochure. For an overview of benefits provided to state of Indiana employees, visit the Indiana State Personnel Department's website by clicking here.
|Job Title||Location||Read More/Apply|
|IOSHA Inspector - Industrial Health & Safety||Indianapolis||Click Here|
If you would like to explore other employment opportunities within state government, visit the State of Indiana's Job Bank online by clicking here.
- Free INSafe Consultation Request
- File an IOSHA Complaint
- Online Wage Claim Form
- Child Labor Online Work Permit System
- Report Hospitalizations/Amputations/Loss of eye to IOSHA
- IOSHA Whistleblower Protection Online Complaint Form
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center