- Where Can I Find FHWA 1392 Instructions?
- What are the Prime Contractor Report Obligations?
Prime contractors are required to complete a change in utilization if any DBE that they have committed to using as part of the project award has changed in terms of dollars or project scope. Prime contractors are also required enroll in the On the Job Training program and to complete all obligations listed on the resources for federal aid contractors page including prompt payment, entering subcontractor payments, completing the annual 1391 report and completing the DBE-3 close-out process for each contract
- What is the Change in DBE Utilization?
- What is the Subcontractor Payment Tracking System (SPT)?
What is the Subcontractor Payment Tracking System (SPT)?
- Prime contractors are required to report their payments into the Subcontractor Payment Tracking System (SPT) by the 10th of the following month that a payment has been made. They are required to record payments made to all subcontractors, and all DBE, MBE, WBE, and IVOSB firms that have been approved by the department.
- Beginning with the July 08, 2020 letting all subcontractors and DBE, MBE, WBE, and IVOSB firms approved by the department shall verify all payments made to them via the SPT system by the 20th of the month that a payment has been received.
- RSP 108-C-264 Subcontractor Payment Verification
- Prime contractors now have the ability to record payments made by their subcontractors to DBE, MBE, WBE, and IVOSB firms approved by the department and those firms can verify those payments.
- For federally funded contracts all DBE haulers, lease, supplier firms shall be entered into the SPT system and payments verified.
- For 100% state funded contracts all MBE, WBE, and IVOSB haulers, lease, supplier firms shall be entered into the SPT system and payments verified.
- SPT Help Document
- Subcontractor Payment Tracking System (“SPT”)
- Where Can I find the SPT Help Document?
- Where Can I Find the DBE Application Instructions?
Have Questions? Click here!