- Visits must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Visiting hours are from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. daily.
- A visit may be scheduled no more than one week in advance. An exception could be a visit scheduled after a Treatment Team meeting.
- The Control Center will schedule visits for all patients on Isaac Ray Treatment Center.
- The Larson unit secretary will schedule visits for all patients on Larson Treatment Center.
- All visitors must be 18 years of age or older unless prior approval has been granted by the treatment team. LSH reserves the right to exclude a visitor for whom proper and acceptable proof of age cannot be produced.
- No more than two visitors will be allowed per patient at a time.
All visitors to Logansport State Hospital must enter the hospital through the Control Center lobby and complete a visitation form/pass. Visits to patients are coordinated with the hospital’s clinical and operations teams and approval will depend on various internal and external factors that will be assessed on an individual basis. The hospital will make every effort to provide the opportunity for supportive individuals to visit each patient.