Social Media Disclaimer
Disclaimer: Welcome to an official social media account sponsored by Logansport State Hospital .
This account is managed by Logansport State Hospital staff to increase the program's visibility on social media. It will be used as an education and outreach mechanism that will distribute accurate information about Logansport State Hospital and its services. We encourage participants to be civil and abide by the usage guidelines established by the social media platform. In addition, please be aware of the following:
- We monitor Logansport State Hospital-sponsored social media profiles and pages but are not responsible for the content generated by users.
- Comments, links and images posted by non-Logansport State Hospital personnel may not necessarily represent the views of Logansport State Hospital
- We do not allow profanity, obscenity, vulgarity, advertising, or political campaigning on our social media channels. Such content will be removed.
- Other posts that may be removed include hate speech, nudity, intellectual property infringements and defamation to a person or people. Please express your opinions and comments without name calling and insults.
- We also may remove posts that are considered inappropriate, off-topic, excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the online community and our social media efforts. Discussions of political views and philosophies should be addressed in other forums.
- We will remove personal information that is covered by HIPAA to protect the individual’s privacy.
- We will answer questions and monitor site activity during state business offices hours as time permits. Be cautious of answers from other users. The information may not be correct.
- If you have an immediate concern, we recommend contacting the specific division or program by telephone or email or calling the LSH operator at 574-722-4141.
- Information shared on this site is not intended as a final rule for legal situations. There may be specific subjects -- such as litigation, licensing processes, or administrative rule changes that we will not discuss in social media outlets.
- This social media site is not intended as a treatment platform. Users should refrain from utilizing this site as a method to seek help or assistance with any mental health or recovery-oriented needs. Logansport State Hospital will not be responding to such outreach by its users.
Please contact Bethany Schoenradt, superintendent, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions