- Urgent Need
- Public Hearing Notice Period
- Application Scoring and Feedback
- Grant Administrator Certification and Continuing Education
- OCRA CDBG Grant Administrator Certification (Effective 07/01/19)
Minimum plan requirements (formerly minimum technical requirements) - Effective November 1, 2018
- Comprehensive Plan
- Downtown Revitalization Plan
- Economic Development Plan
- Environmental Assessment
- Historic Preservation Plan
- Public Facilities Feasibility Study
- Water Infrastructure Plan
If you have any questions, please contact CDBG Program Director, Christmas Hudgens.
Public comments will be collected via an online survey. To avoid missing comments, we do require all comments be submitted via the survey. The public comment period is open until 4 p.m ET on July 22, 2022. At the end of the public comment period, OCRA will review the feedback, make revisions if needed, and then, with the approval of the executive staff, post them. Once posted, they are to be considered final and effective on their respective effective dated noted in the drafts.