High School Diploma Program for WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam Veterans
Veterans who served between:
- April 6, 1917 and November 11, 1918 (World War I)
- December 7, 1941 and December 31, 1946 (World War II)
- June 27, 1950 and Jan 31, 1955 (Korea)
- or Aug 5, 1964 and May 7, 1975 (Vietnam)
may apply to the Indiana Department of Veterans' Affairs for issuance of an high school diploma.
Veterans must have:
- attended public or nonpublic high school in Indiana prior to military service
- been a student in good standing
- not graduated or received a diploma because of leaving high school for military service
- and been honorably discharged from the armed forces of the United States
Veterans, or their surviving spouses or eligible family members, may submit application to the Department of Veteran Affairs.