- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Amber Alert
Amber Alert - TEST
  • taxtalk_widget
  • tax_videolibrary_widget
  • transparency_widget

Indiana Department of Revenue

Dissolving, Liquidating or Withdrawing a Corporation How do I dissolve, liquidate or withdraw my corporation?

All businesses registered with the Secretary of State Corporate Division must first file Articles of Dissolution with the Indiana Secretary of State. You may reach their office at (317) 232-6576.

Once the Articles of Dissolution are approved by the Secretary of State, and you receive a Certificate of Dissolution, the Department of Revenue requires the following forms:

  • Form IT-966 is a notice of dissolution that is required of all organizations.
  • BC-100 allows the DOR to close your business trust tax accounts. These accounts could include sales tax, withholding tax, etc.
  • Power of Attorney is required if someone other than a corporate officer requests a clearance concerning your dissolution.

The final tax return for all Indiana tax types may be submitted with the documents listed above. If you have additional questions, you may call the Indiana Department of Revenue at (317) 233-0389.

Mail the completed forms to:
Indiana Department of Revenue
Enforcement Division/Corporate Dissolutions
100 N. Senate Ave., Room N241
Indianapolis, IN 46204