The Indiana Natural Resources Foundation celebrates and preserves Indiana’s natural legacy by raising funds to support the Indiana Department of Natural Resources and its programs.
Indiana’s natural resources are at a critical juncture in history. Once a vast expanse of opportunity, the state’s natural heritage has undergone fundamental changes that threaten its availability for future generations of Hoosiers. In 1990, the Indiana General Assembly created the Indiana Natural Resources Foundation, a not-for-profit Section 115 Foundation, to work with our community to protect and preserve important natural areas. Contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible as allowable by law.
You have the ability to help protect rare and endangered species, grow our protected public lands and restore and preserve Indiana’s natural heritage by supporting the Indiana Natural Resources Foundation.
When you invest in the Indiana Natural Resources Foundation your support will make an immediate difference. You’ll instantly be a part of
- Protecting our natural heritage
- Restoring Indiana’s endangered habitats and species
- Providing an outdoor educational experience for every Hoosier
- Promoting the enjoyment of the great outdoors
You can be a part of preserving our past and protecting the natural heritage of Indiana by investing in the Indiana Natural Resources Foundation today. Donate online through our secure network or click on one of the forms below, print it out, complete it and fax (317-233-6811) or mail it to us. Mailing information is located on the form.
Contributions to the Foundation are tax deductible as allowable by law.
- The Natural Heritage of Indiana is a documentary based on the Marion Jackson book by the same title and sponsored by the Indiana Natural Resources Foundation.
- 8,000 acre Goose Pond Fish and Wildlife Area was acquired in May 2005 and has been restored to natural Indiana wetlands.
The Indiana Natural Resources Foundation accepts contributions of money or property to create and protect wildlife habitat and acquire land for state parks, historic sites, nature preserves, state forests, fish and wildlife areas and other properties from willing sellers.
For more information or to discuss a gift please call us at 317-234-5447 or send a letter to:
402 West Washington Street, W256
Indianapolis, IN 46204