Help us realize our vision of children living in safe, healthy and supportive families and communities when you join the Indiana Department of Child Services!
We need you!
DCS protects children by responding to allegations of child abuse and neglect and facilitating child support payments. Our mission is important, and we value the members of our team accordingly. When you join the Department of Child Services, you’re making a commitment to Indiana and its families, and we are making a commitment to you.
- Child safety
- Collaborative partnerships with foster and adoptive families
- Diversity, equity and inclusion
- A culture of safety and transparency
- Continuous improvement
- Affordable health, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Remote work two days per week
- 12 vacation days
- 9 sick days
- 3 personal days
- 12-14 holidays
- 4 weeks new-parent leave
- Competitive salaries
- Generous pensions
- Education reimbursement
- Student loan forgiveness
- Spot bonuses
- View all DCS job openings.
- Learn about becoming a family case manager.
- DCS needs attorneys.
- Explore opportunities for college students.
Email DCS' recruiting team with any questions.
New employee resources
New hires can click here for information to help you transition to your new job.