News & Notices
- Check the Work for Indiana website to view Indiana Criminal Justice Institute job postings and to apply.
- Upcoming public meetings
- To apply for new ICJI funding opportunities, register in IntelliGrants and subscribe for email or text-message notices. ICJI recommends that subgrantees review IntelliGrants training material before logging in for the first time. Click and enter password IndianaCJI1 to view the training webinar or read the Subgrantee User Manual.
- ICJI’s developer is nearing completion of a web-based system for tracking sexual assault examination kits. When the system is ready, training materials will be provided to assist forensic medical exam providers, crime labs, law-enforcement agencies and prosecuting attorney’s offices in complying with Senate Enrolled Act 424.
- Restitution applications for wrongly incarcerated persons under House Enrolled Act 1150 are now being accepted.
- Courses for new Standard Field Sobriety Test (SFST) instructors will be held at IMPD Training Academy. Existing SFST instructors are asked to sign up for Tuesday-Thursday ILEA basic courses. The Advanced Roadside Impaired Driving Enforcement training course will be held at the Ellettsville Police Department.
ICJI serves as the state's planning agency for criminal justice, juvenile justice, traffic safety, and victim services. Priorities for the agency are set by the executive team, with guidance from the board of trustees, and carried out by our staff.