Language Translation
  Close Menu

Online Import Permit Request

** If you are using Global Vet Link (GVL) to create your certificate of veterinary inspection you must obtain the certificate of veterinary inspection number before requesting a permit from Indiana BOAH.  Follow these steps:

  • Fill out the CVI in its entirety, except the permit number
  • Go to "More" which is located at the top right side of the GVL screen
  • Choose "Finalize for permit number" from the list
  • Once you have the CVI number, go to Indiana BOAH website or call to obtain a permit number
  • Go back to CVI that is under "Awaiting permit number"
  • Add in permit number to CVI
  • "Sign" the CVI out