Info Agency Main Banner Content
Submit a Complaint Online
The Indiana Department of Insurance handles many types of insurance-related issues, including coverage concerns, claims disputes and premium issues. The Complaint Form can be used to address these and other issues. For a list of other issues and how the Department can help, click here.
Please Note: If your complaint involves the Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP 2.0), please do NOT fill out the Indiana Department of Insurance Complaint Form. This Department does NOT handle any complaints involving HIP 2.0 as it is a federally administered plan and the Department has no jurisdiction in the matter even if your HIP 2.0 plan is administered by an insurance company.
To file a complaint regarding HIP 2.0, contact:
Attn: Lana Schneider
402 W. Washington Street, W461
Indianapolis, IN 46204
If you would like to file an online complaint, complete the entire form and do not include any social security numbers.
- Rate Watch
- File a Patient's Compensation Fund Certificate of Insurance
- File a consumer complaint
- File a provider complaint
- Compare Medigap insurance policies
- Apply to be a bail agent
- Title Insurance Rate Comparison Tool
- Residential Real Estate Acquisition of Licensee Information and Numbers "RREAL IN" Database
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center