Find My Local DFR Office
How a return to normal will impact some Indiana Medicaid members.
- Important information about pandemic-related emergency SNAP benefits
- October 2021 SNAP changes
- Apply for benefits online (SNAP (food assistance), TANF (cash assistance), Medicaid, Hoosier Healthwise, HIP)
- Check status, report a change or receive proof of eligibility
- Using the FSSA benefits portal (video)
- Screening tool (see if you qualify for benefits)
- DFR toll-free phone/FAX number (800-403-0864)
- Map and printable directory (all DFR offices)
- Indiana certified navigator information (help you sign up for health coverage)
Or click here for directions to the nearest DFR office
- DFR offices (TANF [cash assistance], SNAP [food assistance], health coverage)
To find your local DFR office, click on your county below:
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us at this link. If you have a complaint about web accessibility or print communications in accessible formats, you may also contact us via this link. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility issue, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.