Vocational Rehabilitation Vendor Registration
Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) provides individuals with disabilities, a wide range of services and supports necessary to help them prepare for, secure, retain, advance in or regain employment. VR services are available in all 92 Indiana counties and are individualized to meet the unique needs of each eligible individual. To carry out these services, VR partners with vendors across the state, who may be individuals, businesses or other organizations that provide services including, but not limited to the following:
- Evaluation and treatment of an individual's disability;
- Information and referral services;
- Vocational counseling and training;
- Job search and job placement assistance;
- Rehabilitation Technology
- Educational guidance or support (tuition resources and other support);
- Physical and Mental Restoration
- Transportation services;
- Occupational tools and equipment;
- Personal attendant services (reader, interpreter, etc.).
Individuals, business or organizations interested in becoming a VR vendor, or continuing to serve as a VR vendor in 2018, must complete a vendor registration process. Please check back to this page for additional information about the registration process.