INDIANA CHILD SUPPORT OPERATIONS
In Indiana, Child Support services are provided in each county by elected Prosecutors operating in cooperative agreement with the Child Support Bureau. For information on County office operations, visit the Association of Indiana Counties. You may also contact your local county child support office for hours of operation and services regarding your child support case.
- Child support services include locating parents, establishing paternity, establishing and modifying child support and medical support orders, and enforcing the payment of child support through a variety of tools exclusively available through the child support program. Learn more about child support services.
- Signing up for services is free. Enrollment form and instructions are available on the child support enrollment page.
MAKING CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS
CHILD SUPPORT CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER (KIDSLINE)
1 (800) 840-8757
The Child Support Customer Service Center (KIDSLINE) is an informational call center for questions about child support cases.
- Automated phone service is available 24 hours, 7 days/week.
- Customer service hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Closed on State Holidays.
- Assistance is available in 170 different languages for live support calls.
PARENTING TIME HELPLINE
1 (844) 836-0003
The Parenting Time HelpLine is an informational call center for questions about parenting time issues.
- Call us: 1-844-836-0003
- We are available Monday - Friday, 11 am to 6 pm EST.
- Closed on State Holidays
- Visit the Parenting Time HelpLine website for more information.