Suspended Crawford County judge resigns
July 25, 2022 | Press Release
The Indiana Commission on Judicial Qualifications has concluded an investigation into allegations of misconduct by Crawford Circuit Court Judge Sabrina Bell. Bell, who is currently suspended, has agreed to resign. She is voluntarily forfeiting her law license for 150 days, and she will not seek or accept judicial office in Indiana state courts in the future.
Access more records and services at public.courts.in.gov
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?