Need some help or answers?
We are experiencing high call and email volumes at this time. Please review our FAQ section first to find answers to your questions.
Services Provided by Customer Service Associates
Customer service associates will provide help with the following during business hours:
- Branch Location and Services Provided
- Scheduling of Skills Exams
- myBMV Account Resets
Services Provided by the Automated Integrated Voice Response (IVR)
The IVR will provide information on the following:
- Branch Locations and Hours (Provided by entering Zip Code)
- Status of Drivers License, Vehicle Registration, or License Plate (requires Indiana Drivers License Number, last four numbers of Social Security Number and Zip Code that BMV has on file for you)
- Payment of Fees (Reinstatement, Renew Registration Requires PIN on your mailed registration or current PIN is also available online with myBMV.com account)
- Driver Records and/or Suspensions
- Document Requirements (provided by text message or verbally over the phone)
- Speak with a representative (available during business hours only)