Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.
Worker's Compensation Board of Indiana
WCB Mission Statement
To provide efficient dispute resolution for injured workers and employers by administering both formal adjudication and informal dispute resolution services; to serve the public by answering inquiries regarding the Indiana Worker's Compensation system; and to collect statistical information regarding workplace injuries in Indiana.
News and Notices
- Notice: The 2015 Second Injury Fund recommendation report and certification forms are now available. Please click here to view.
- Notice: The 2015 Second Injury Fund status report is now available. Please click here to view.
- Notice: The Indiana Worker’s Compensation Board has issued guidelines for the use of Nurse Case Managers (“NCM”) in the administration of compensation claims. A NCM may be involved in a claim to schedule appointments, help facilitate care suggested by the medical provider, and to report back to the employer and/or carrier. However, a NCM should not express opinions, to either the injured worker or the medical provider, regarding an injured worker’s course of medical care or otherwise attempt to influence the process. Additionally, a claims adjuster should not attempt to direct the care provided to an injured worker by the authorized treating doctor.
- Notice: As of July 1, 2014, hospitals and hospital facilities are to be reimbursed at 200% of Medicare. See IC 22-3-3-5.2 (b) and IC 22-3-6-1 (j).
- Notice: As of July 1, 2014, Reimbursement for Repackaged Drugs has been limited. See IC 22-3-3-4.5.
- Notice: The Agreement to Compensation - SF 1043 form is now available via the Board's Forms Portal system. Currently, it is only to be used to file compliance copies of TTD or TPD agreements. PPI and PTD agreements must still be filed in hardcopy.
See Past News and Notices