Do you qualify?
Indiana Code 22-3-6-1(b)(7) states that: "A person is an independent contractor and not an employee under IC 22-3-2 through IC 22-3-6 if the person is an independent contractor under the guidelines of the United States Internal Revenue Service."
Those guidelines are located here.
- Billing Review Service Registration
- CAUSE System
- Confirm Employer's Worker's Comp Coverage
- Confirm First Report Filing
- Contractor Search
- Coverage Election Search
- Dispute Termination of Benefits
- Find a Comp Attorney
- Non-Compliant Employer Reporting
- Online Payment Options
- Public Records Request
- Request a Certificate of Compliance
- Search Disputed Claims
- More IN.gov Online Services
- IN.gov Subscriber Center