- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Division of Student Financial Aid

SFA > College Partners College Partners

Program Eligibility Guidelines

Colleges wishing to participate in state financial aid award programs for the first time, colleges who already participate and have experienced changes such as:

  1. change of ownership,
  2. addition of degree programs, or
  3. addition of campuses or branches

and colleges who wish to apply for special programs may access the program eligibility guidelines here.

Changes to Term Structure and Schedule

To request a change to your institution's term structure and schedule (e.g., changing from semester to trimester, etc.) for the 2014-2015 academic year, Financial Aid Directors must complete the Changes to Term Structure and Schedule Form.

If you are unable to use the electronic signature format for any reason, you may print, sign, scan, attach and email the signature page to Please input the data into the fillable form even if you are providing ink signatures.

CVO Applications

CVO applications for the Child of Disabled Veteran, Former Residents of the Soldiers and Sailors Home, Purple Heart Receipients or Child of a Public Safety Officer are available under the CVO program section of the website, which can be accessed directly at