The mission of the Center for Evaluation & Education Policy (CEEP) includes three primary goals:
- Improve education by providing nonpartisan research and evaluation information regarding current issues to policy makers, funders, practitioners, and other stakeholders.
- Encourage rigorous program evaluation across a variety of settings by providing evaluation expertise and services to diverse agencies, organizations, and businesses.
- Expand knowledge of effective strategies in evaluation and policy research by developing, modeling, and disseminating innovative approaches to program evaluation and policy research.
Located within Indiana University's highly ranked School of Education, CEEP strives to deliver the highest quality services to its clients through the most cost-efficient means possible. A completely self-funded center, CEEP regularly maintains a portfolio of 40–60 content-diverse evaluation and policy projects per year.
- CEEP's Equity Analyses of the 2015-2017 Indiana School Funding Formula can be found here
- Data visualization can be viewed here
- CEEP's report - A Comparison of State-Funded Pre-K Programs: Lessons for Indiana, can be found here
- Data visualization can be found here