PLA Digital Certification
Welcome to the State of Indiana Online Verification Service.
This service provides you with a digitally certified verification, which can be used as proof of licensure when applying to another state. The total fee for this service is $11.22.
Do NOT use your smart phone or tablet for this process. A laptop or desktop computer must be used for the file to download properly. Digitally certified license records are delivered and viewable in .pdf format and require Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please follow the instructions below carefully. Refunds will not be issued.
- Pay for the license digital certification.
- Click "Continue" to download the certification. Do not leave this page or the session will expire before the certification can be downloaded.
- Save the document to your PC by replying SAVE to the file dialog box on your screen.
- Open the document when prompted by the second dialog box to view the license record.
- Email the saved PDF to the state licensing board requiring the verification. The state of Indiana does not mail or email verifications to you or to anyone else on your behalf.
Engineers please follow this link for further instruction on submitting your digital certification.
Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses must use NURSYS for verification purposes.
* The Online Verification Service is the only way to obtain official verification of licensure. Verification requests and payments received in office will be returned to sender.
* This application uses processes that follow the requirements of Indiana's Electronic Digital Signature Act, Ind. Code 5-24-1-1 et seq. and rules developed by the Indiana State Board of Accounts, 20 IAC 3-1 et seq. to establish a valid digital signature.