2016-2017 Annual Report
Statistics on cases and opinions, articles, and agency reports
E-filing user tutorials
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Supreme Court annual report available online
September 19, 2017 | Press Release
The Indiana Supreme Court annual report (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017) is now available online, providing information about the work of the Court and its affiliated agencies.
In addition to providing statistics on the nearly 900 cases considered by the Court, the report also details the administrative work of the judicial branch.
July 2017 Bar Exam results
September 14, 2017 | Notice
The list of applicants who passed the July 2017 Indiana Bar Exam is now available.
Judges celebrate Constitution Day by visiting students across the state
September 6, 2017 | Press Release
Over 4,000 students across the state will celebrate Constitution Day with judges and Supreme Court staff attorneys visiting their classrooms. Indiana courts are recognizing the anniversary of the signing of the U.S. Constitution (September 17, 1787) with a program that brings judges into schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?