My Continuing Education
The My Continuing Education section of the portal dashboard now includes a link to "report legal education credits." Click into this page to access these features:
- Apply for accreditation of a course not already approved by the Commission for CLE
- Report attendance at a course that you had accredited or any course approved by the Commission
More information about...
This section of the portal dashboard also includes 3-year statements and complete course credit histories for:
- Continuing legal education (if you are an attorney)
- Continuing mediation education (if you are a mediator)
These are reports that may take more than a minute to load, so after clicking a report (which will open in a new browser tab), be patient while it works to check your record and display your complete information.
Still need help?
- Read our frequently asked questions
- Email customer service
- Call the IN.gov customer service center at (317) 233-2010