Pay attorney registration fees
If you have any available invoices for annual registration fees or delinquent fees, they will be listed on your Attorney Registration Fees page. However, these fees are not available for payment until your annual registration has been completed. In that case, you'll see an error like that shown below.
If you have an invoice that is available for payment, you can process your payment online by clicking "Proceed to Payment." If you have delinquent fees, you will be required to pay those along with your registration fee.
After you proceed to payment, you'll have three options for payment method:
- Credit Card
- Paper Check / Cash
Paying by Credit Card or eCheck
When you pay by credit card or echeck:
- the portal will automatically fill in billing information based on your attorney record or mediator record, and
- your online payment will be immediately processed after you review your payment information and click the "Process Payment" button.
The portal accepts Visa and Mastercard.
Paying by Paper Check or Cash
- If you would like to mail in a check or hand deliver a check or cash to the appellate clerk's office or Commission for CLE office, you may do so by choosing the "Paper Check / Cash" payment method.
- After selecting this option, click "Continue" to review and confirm your payment method choice.
- Once you click "Confirm Payment Method" you will be presented with a "Payment Acknowledgment" that you must print and include with your check or cash.
- The payment acknowledgment includes a confirmation number that you should write in the memo line of your check.
- A copy of the payment acknowledgment will be emailed to you in case you are not able to print the version presented to you on the screen.
- Attorney registration payments must be postmarked by October 1 to be considered timely. Mediator registration payments must be postmarked by December 31 to be considered timely