Language Translation
  Close Menu

INPRS Newsroom

Click to subscribe

Are you an INPRS member needing help?

If you're a member, or doing business on behalf of a member, and need confidential information from a member's account, you can call (844) GO-INPRS. Or, you can complete the authorization to release confidential information form located here. Once you complete the form email it to

Media Contact

Please contact for media requests only. If you wish to make a public records request, please complete the access to public records form located here. You must email the form to to ensure timely responses.

Public Records

Individuals who want access to public records for the INPRS agency should submit a completed access to public records form to The form is available here.

Quick Links

 INPRS News & Events

More News & Events

 Top FAQs