If you’re a lender or Realtor® working in Indiana, IHCDA offers a number of homebuyer programs that might make the difference in your client’s ability to afford a new home. We offer fixed interest loans at affordable rates with up to 6% in down payment and closing cost assistance. Our programs are ideal for borrowers who need extra flexibility or who have limited funds for the down payment and/or closing costs, yet have the financial means to maintain monthly mortgage payments.
IHCDA works with lenders and Realtors® across the state.
Are you interested in learning more about becoming a Participating Lender?
- Renew or Become a Participating Lender (MOSA)
- Contact Us
- Homeownership Web Application and Training
- Income and Acquisition Limits
- Loan Status
- Marketing Materials
- Mortgage Credit Certificate Re-Issuance Affidavit
- Servicer Overlays and Payoffs
- Targeted Areas
Past/Upcoming Events and Resources
- Indiana Association of Realtors Presentation - August 16, 2023
- IHCDA DPA Programs Presentation - June 8, 2023
- Indiana Association of Realtors Presentation - June 8, 2023
- Freddie Mac Presentation - April 25, 2023
- MGIC Presentation - April 25, 2023
- Indiana Association of Realtors Presentation - April 25, 2023