Main Content


Community Action Agencies

IHCDA works with all of Indiana's Community Action Agencies to provide essential services to Hoosiers in all 92 counties. These services include energy assistance, weatherization activities, and homeownership counseling. In addition, Community Action Agencies also provide a wealth of services through funding from other state and federal programs.

To find your local Homeownership Counseling or Energy Assistance office please click here.

To find your local Weatherization office:
If you reside in Wayne, Fayette, or Union county please contact People Working Cooperatively's website or call (513) 351-7921.

If you reside in Porter, Japser, or Newton county please contact the North Central Community Action Agency's website or call (219) 872-0351.

For all other county offices please click here.