If you are a military veteran and an employee of the Indiana Department of Correction, please fill out the form located HERE
Did You Know?
Staff Development and Training has six educational sites throughout the state, each providing New Employee Training, which are certified through the Veteran’s Affairs office. Don’t miss out on your benefits!”
please use the link below to access benefits and services information provided to veterans by the Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs (IDVA).
- To Apply for benefits visit
- Learn about your VA benefits in one place
- The Veteran Readiness & Employment (VR&E) program assists Veterans with service-connected disabilities
Veteran Readiness and Employment Fact Sheet
- Locate Your Veterans Service Offices
The County Veterans Service Offices are a local point of contact for veterans in their county to assist with all veteran issues. If you are not in Marion County, you may contact your local County Veteran Service Officer (CVSO) by clicking HERE.
- National Resource Directory
- Marion County Advisory Council for Veterans eNews
- How Can You Use Your Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33) Benefits?
- COVID-19 vaccines at VA
- Other useful information as we cope with current events: