IDEM presents the CLEAN Community Challenge Award to the Town of Avon on July 9.
- CLEAN Community Challenge Award [JPG]
- In the photo (left to right): Niles Parker, IDEM Deputy Assistant Commissioner; David Cox, town council member; Jessica Faust-Hamblin, IDEM program manager; Greg Zusan, town council member; Carol Comer, IDEM Chief of Staff; Marcus Turner, town council president; Beverley Austin, town council vice president; Jodi Dickey, town planning director; Aaron Tevebaugh, town council member; Tom Klein, town manager
Members of the Pendleton Town Council receive a CLEAN Communities Award from IDEM commissioner Thomas Easterly.
- CLEAN Communities Award [JPG]
- In the photo (left to right): Tim McClintick (Town Manager); Rachel Christenson (Planning and Zoning Coordinator); Chet Babb (Town Council Member); Jeanette Isbell (Town Council); Tom Easterly (IDEM Commissioner); Robert Jones (Town Council President); Jessica Smith (Town Council); Chad Wolfe (Town Council Vice President).
The Indiana Partners for Pollution Prevention welcomed Nestlé USA’s Anderson facility as its newest member during the group’s quarterly meeting on April 16, 2015.
- Indiana Partners for Pollution Prevention [JPG]
- In the photo (left to right): Partners for Pollution Prevention president Mike Foster (Eli Lilly and Company); Joan Woerner (Nestlé USA’s Anderson facility); Paul Ruegamer (Nestlé USA’s Anderson facility); Niles Parker (IDEM deputy assistant commissioner).
Car Recyclers Inc. of North Manchester received its second Indiana Clean Yard award during a site visit on April 20, 2015.
- Indiana Clean Yard Award [JPG]
- In the photo (left to right): Katrina and Kelly Kerlin, owners of Car Recyclers Inc. receive the Indiana Clean Yard-Gold Level award from Theresa Bordenkecher, chief of IDEM’s Industrial Waste Compliance Section.
News Photographs Archive
Media questions or interview requests about current events, IDEM news releases or public hearings should be directed to the IDEM Public Information Officers.
- E-News: IDEM sends out press releases and media advisories to interested parties using an e-mail distribution list. Reporters who wish to receive IDEM news releases and media advisories or be removed from the IDEM recipient list should contact an IDEM public information officer.
- Archived press releases and media advisories from February 2007 through the present are available on our Web site.
- Fact Sheets: Covers a variety of Environmental topics. Fact sheets can be viewed and printed to help summarize complex environmental topics.
- Photograph of IDEM Commissioner, Thomas Easterly [JPG]