- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Indiana Horse Racing Commission

HRC > Standardbred > Program Rules Standardbred Breed Development Rules

Change of Residency Form - This form is to be submitted to the Indiana Horse Racing Commission if you move your Stallion, Mare or Foal to a new location.  The IHRC must know where your horse is located during the required residency timeframe(s).  You may fax or mail this form to our office at:

Indiana Horse Racing Commission
1302 N. Meridian Street, Suite 175
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(317) 233-3119
(317) 233-4470 Fax