IDOH Available Internship Opportunities
IDOH accepts internship applications during 3 windows. Students can find the available internships and application information on this webpage during the following 3 windows of time. Due to the varied nature of the program areas hosting interns and the internship opportunities themselves, there is no set due dates for each application. IDOH closes applications upon the request of the hiring manager. Please submit your applications as soon as possible to be considered.
- Fall Internships - Available August-December with applications opening in late summer
- Spring Internships – Available with applications opening in late fall
- Summer Internships – Available June-August with applications opening in mid-March
The Indiana Department of Health is now accepting applications for Spring 2022 Internships. Please use the hyperlinks associated with each opportunity to apply.
Available Summer 2022 Internships:
- 1 Unpaid Opportunity: Indiana Violent Death Reporting System Intern
- 1 Unpaid Opportunity: Cancer Communications and Partnerships Intern
- 2 Unpaid Opportunities: Environmental Chemistry Laboratory Intern
- 1 Unpaid Opportunity: WISE WOMAN & Heart Healthy Hoosiers Intern
- 1 Unpaid Opportunity: Fatality Review and Prevention Intern - Application Link TBA
- 1 Paid Opportunity: Tobacco Prevention and Cessation Intern - Application Link TBA
**All paid internships require State Approval prior to hiring. All Descriptions of Internships listed above can be found within the links to the application.
Are you interested in knowing when new opportunities for internships post? Join the IDOH Internship and Fellowship distribution list. We send out periodic reminders and updates 4-6 times a year of current IDOH internship and fellowship opportunities. Sign-up here: IDOH Internship and Fellowship Email List