WELCOME TO THE MCH MOMS HELPLINE!
The MOMS Helpline is committed to improving pregnant women’s access to early and regular prenatal care and connecting them with a network of prenatal and child health care services within their local communities, state agencies and other organizations around Indiana, including Home Visiting.
The MOMS Helpline goal is to help connect all Hoosier Families and children to the resources they need, how they need them through our resource and referral system. Our dedicated communication specialists are here to provide valuable information and referrals, educate and advocate on behalf of families, pregnant women and children, using evidence-based models and tools. The MOMS Helpline is an important resource for ensuring that every Indiana mom, family, baby, and child is leading a healthy and happy life.
If you have any questions or need information about a particular resource that is not listed on our website, please feel free to call 1-844-MCH-MOMS (1-844-624-6667) or email MCHMOMSHelpline@isdh.in.gov
Our Helpline Specialists offer information and referral assistance on a variety of topics, such as:
- Women, Infants, & Children (WIC) Program
- Infant Health Programs (Safe Sleep, Baby & Me Tobacco Free)
- Educational Resources
- Local Primary Care Providers
- Obstetricians & Gynecologists (OB/GYN)
- Pediatricians & Dentists
Certified navigators who can assist callers applying for benefits such as:
- Hoosier Healthwise (HHW)
- Children's Health Insurance Plan (CHIP)
- Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) 2.0
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Child Development Information and resources for children from birth to age 5
- Parenting Topics
- Developmental Questionnaires
- Developmental Activities
- Home Visiting that provides personalized guidance and support to a woman during her pregnancy and at least the first six to 12 months after her baby’s birth.