Language Translation
  Close Menu

Information for Radon Professionals

Becoming Licensed in Indiana

National Radon Certification Boards

What kind of Radon License do I need?

Online Licensing Portal at Access Indiana

Indiana Radon License Application

Indiana Radon Laboratory License Application

Compliance and Reporting for Indiana Radon Professionals

  • As per 410 IAC 5.1-28(f), all Indiana Licensed Primary Testers, Laboratory Testers, and Mitigators are required to report all radon activity to IDOH on a form approved by IDOH.  All reports are due on January 31st for data from the previous calendar year (e.g. 2021 testing/mitigation data is due on January 31st, 2022).  See below for approved forms.