- Through a grant with the Indiana Department of Health, Division of Chronic Disease, the Wellness Council of Indiana is providing consultation services and support to Indiana organizations that seek guidance in learning about diabetes in the workplace. Consultations are designed for wellness program managers and will include:
- Diabetes prevention and self-management guidelines for the workplace
- Best practices and guidelines for diabetes prevention and management
- Discussion of comprehensive benefit plan design to support individuals with diabetes
- The NACDD Employer Learning Collaborative (ELC) Employer Network is a unique opportunity for employers to work together as health innovators implementing diabetes prevention efforts and leading the way to improved workforce health across the country. The ELC Employer Network is open to all employers who are interested in pursuing employer coverage of the National Diabetes Prevention Program (National DPP) lifestyle change program.