Comprehensive Cancer Funding Opportunities
Welcome to the Indiana Department of Health (IDOH) Cancer Funding Page. Thank you for considering partnering with Chronic Disease Cancer Control to reduce cancer morbidity and mortality across Indiana.
All of IDOH Cancer’s competitive funding opportunities are posted on this page in addition to information on the bidder’s meetings, proposal request amendments, timelines and due dates and responses to questions. Additionally, IDOH Cancer will post other funding opportunities from other agencies which may be of interest to our partners.
Interested applicants are encouraged to visit the site regularly as proposal requests are posted as they arise and will vary over the year.
Bone Marrow Donor Recruitment Program
The Indiana Department of Health in accordance with IC 16-46-12 is seeking applications from organizations that provide free human leukocyte antigen (HLA) testing, which is administered to place an individual on a national bone marrow donor registry and provide free testing to place an individual on a national human organ donor registry.
- Please read the Request for Application (RFA).
- Download, complete, and return the Application document via email to TArndt@health.in.gov with the subject line: Bone Marrow Donor Recruitment Program.
- If awarded, the recipient will be required to register with the Indiana Department of Administration and receive a bidder number.
- Funding type: Grant
- Awards will be based on the extent to which RFA elements will be addressed by the applicant.
- The award amount ceiling is $100,000 for one year.
- Application is due 8/31/2023.