What are the benefits of participating in Paths to QUALITY™?
- All programs who enroll in the Paths to QUALITY™ system will receive a participation incentive. Programs that choose self-guided study will receive the participation incentive following their self-guided study start-up session.
- Programs that successfully complete Levels 2 and 3 are eligible for one-time non-cash recognition awards upon attainment of each level.
- Programs who achieve Level 3 and desire to move on to Level 4, which includes becoming accredited by an approved national accrediting body, will be eligible for financial support and technical assistance to help with the costs associated with national accreditation. The amount of financial support is based on need and the number of children enrolled in a program. Support is available to assist with the accrediting process, the validation/endorsement phase, and/or equipment needed to meet the accreditation criteria.
- After completing the standards for Level 4, programs are eligible for special one time cash recognition award to recognize their achievement of the highest level of quality.
- An annual Level 4 accreditation maintenance cash award will be given to programs who annually maintain the standards for Level 4 as well as accreditation from an approved accrediting body.
- Programs enrolled in Paths to QUALITY™ can receive free marketing materials including a toolkit full of practical items to market their program to current and potential families. Programs will also receive recognition certificates and decals to post for each level achieved and a Paths to QUALITY™ sign or banner to display outside their program.
- Higher level programs can receive assistance in creating and posting an online profile that can be viewed by families searching for care and education options for their children.
- Scholarships and professional development opportunities are available to increase staff education and skill levels.
- A program enrolled in Paths to QUALITY™ is eligible, on an ongoing basis, to receive an increased maximum reimbursement amount through the Child Care and Development Fund voucher program. CCDF reimbursement rates are tiered based on the Paths to QUALITY™ level, meaning the state will pay more for higher quality rated programs.
- Overall, participation in Paths to QUALITY™ will give programs better access to knowledge, information, assistance, materials and general support to help them provide higher quality early care and education experiences for young children.
*Paths to Quality enrollment and level recognition awards
Non-cash options include Lakeshore Learning or Kaplan gift cards
Licensed child care homes
Licensed child care center
Unlicensed registered ministry
|LLEP school program|