Access Monitoring Review Plan
Indiana Medicaid is required to create an Access Monitoring Review Plan. The plan is required to consider the following items:
- The extent to which beneficiary needs are fully met;
- The availability of care through enrolled providers to beneficiaries in each geographic area, by provider type and site of service;
- Changes in beneficiary utilization of covered services in each geographic area;
- The characteristics of the beneficiary population (including considerations for care, service, and payment variations for pediatric and adult populations and for individuals with disabilities); and
- Actual or estimated levels of provider payment available from other payers, including other public and private payers, by provider type and site of location.