Language Translation
  Close Menu

Incident reporting and complaints

Child Mental Health Wraparound Program

As it relates to the CMHW program, you may file a formal complaint with the Division of Mental Health and Addiction Youth Team. Complaints related, but not limited to, any of the following will be investigated.

  • Services
  • Treatment
  • Procedures
  • Rights
  • Polices

All complaints from providers must be received via the web based portal which can be found here. Click on “complaint report” along the left side to begin the process.

Youth and families may file a complaint using any one of the following methods:

If you have concerns regarding any other DMHA program or service you may call the Consumer Service Line at 800-901-1133 or file a complaint using the Critical Incident Reporting website.