Evansville Psychiatric Children’s Center understands that visitors play an important role in an individual’s recovery and, to help ensure a safe environment for interactions to occur between patients, visitors and staff, EPCC is instituting the visitation guidelines listed below. These guidelines are subject to change depending on the current Indiana Back on Track Stage and statewide mandates, as well as Vanderburgh County health department guidance. In the event of a COVID-19 outbreak, a moratorium will be immediately enacted at the hospital.
If you have questions about visiting a patient at EPCC, please contact us at 812-477-6436
Visitation guidelines as of March 1, 2021
- All visitors MUST wear a mask during the visit, which will be supplied EPCC
- All visitors must sign in and provide information for contract tracing in the event of a COVID positive case.
- Temperature and pre-screening will be conducted on all visitors
- Visits will be limited to two visitor
- Children may attend visits if approved by treatment team
- All visitations must be scheduled through the patient’s therapist.
- Due to limited space, only one visit will be scheduled at a time in a designated area or outdoors if appropriate.
- EPCC will provide alcohol-based hand rub for visitors
A list of individuals authorized to visit the child will be compiled during the admissions process. A copy of EPCC’s visitation hours and rules will be provided upon admission and may also be reviewed by clicking here.
EPCC participates in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Program to provide healthy meals and snacks that, along with physical activity, promote and protect children’s health, wellbeing, and ability to learn. To read EPCC’s wellness policy please click here and for the USDA Nondiscrimination Statement please click here.