Evansville Psychiatric Children’s Center understands that visitors play an important role in an individual’s recovery. To ensure a safe environment for interactions to occur between parents/guardians, patients, visitors and staff, EPCC has the visitation guidelines:
- All visitors must sign in at the reception area during business hours- Monday- Friday, 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.- and at the dorm after business hours and weekends.
- All visitations must be scheduled through the patient’s therapist.
- EPCC promotes a healthy environment:
- Please reschedule visit if presenting with illness symptoms: Respiratory, GI, fever or not feeling well.
- Frequent hand sanitizing is recommended, and alcohol-based hand sanitizer dispensers are readily available.
A list of individuals authorized to visit the child will be compiled during the admissions process. A copy of EPCC’s visitation hours and rules will be provided upon admission and may also be reviewed by clicking here.
If you have questions about visiting a patient at EPCC, please contact us at 812-477-6436
EPCC participates in the National School Lunch and Breakfast Program to provide healthy meals and snacks that, along with physical activity, promote and protect children’s health, wellbeing, and ability to learn. To read EPCC’s wellness policy please click here and for the USDA Nondiscrimination Statement please click here.