Language Translation
  Close Menu

The right to appeal

If you disagree with any action affecting your eligibility or benefits, you may file an appeal. To do so, contact the Office of Family Resources either in person, by telephone or in writing. An appeal is a request for a fair hearing before a representative of the Family and Social Services Administration for the purpose of deciding whether the action proposed or taken by the local Office of Family Resources is correct.

If you feel you are being discriminated against, write immediately to the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration, 402 W. Washington St., Room W363, Indianapolis, Indiana 46204.

To apply for any of the above services, contact the Division of Family Resources Office in your county of residence or call 800-403-0864.