Info Agency Main Banner Content
FSSA Vision, Mission and Values
All Hoosiers live in fully engaged communities and reach their greatest emotional, mental and physical well-being.
To compassionately serve Hoosiers of all ages and connect them with social services, health care and their communities.
- Excellence: To execute operational programming that is consistent and reliable, with ongoing outcomes evaluation.
- Integrity: To establish the highest level of trust both internally and externally through honest, transparent and accountable interactions and communications.
- Innovation: To encourage bold approaches to problem solving, allowing for failure, embracing change and inspiring creative solutions.
- Compassion: To be present in the moment, exemplifying kindness and empathy.
- Resilience: To withstand and recalibrate when faced with adversity.
- Purpose: To take action driven by mission, goals and outcomes.
- Inclusion: To listen and actively promote dialogue while recognizing biases and offering a willingness to understand and accept everyone’s diverse cultures, perspectives and ideas.
- Dignity: To respect the inherent value and worth of each person through all forms of interactions.