Tax Talk Blog - Billings
Share Your Thoughts at the Annual Public Hearing
June 10, 2015
Do you have concerns or suggestions about how the department writes letters, sends billings, or handles your tax return? If so, now is your chance to provide your feedback. Read more...
Tax Bills Part 1: The Different Kinds of Bills
June 3, 2015
If you recently received a tax bill in the mail, you're not alone. Read more...
Got a Tax Bill?
June 19, 2014 – TaxTalk Blog
If your tax bill arrives and you are unable to pay the full amount due, you might be eligible for a payment plan through the Indiana Department of Revenue. Read More...
- 2017 Annual Report Published
October 16, 2017
Are you interested in learning more about what we do at the Indiana Department of Revenue and what we are planning for the future? Read more...
- Struggling to pay your taxes? Taxpayer Advocate Office (TAO) is here to Help
October 11, 2017
Having troubles paying your taxes? We have the solution, the Taxpayer Advocate Office. Read more...
- Are you following #INDOR on social media?
September 27, 2017
- Tax Tips for Direct Sales Opportunities
September 20, 2017
- What Does the Customer Service Division Do?
September 06, 2017
- Back to School Credits and Deductions
August 23, 2017
- Tax Help for Homeschoolers
August 16, 2017