Make a Change to a Business Account

Some administrative changes can be made to your business account through the Department's Web site.

Submit a legal business name change

To submit a legal name change to the Indiana Department of Revenue you will need to mail a copy of the certified Articles of Amendment filed with the Secretary of State. Please attach a note disclosing your Indiana Taxpayer Identification Number (TID) and list the various tax types for which you are registered.

Mail the required documents to:

Indiana Department of Revenue
Customer Service
P.O. Box 6197
Indianapolis, IN 46206