- Skip Navigation

Note: This message is displayed if (1) your browser is not standards-compliant or (2) you have you disabled CSS. Read our Policies for more information.

Indiana Department of Natural Resources

Fish & Wildlife > Licenses & Permits > Permits and Commercial Licenses Permits and Commercial Licenses

All license and permit applications must be downloaded to your computer, printed, filled out and mailed to Fish and Wildlife.

License or Permit Application Regulations More Information
Aquaculture Permit (including grass carp) PDF PDF Click here
Aquaculture Pre-Entry Permit (BOAH) PDF Click here
Aquatic Vegetation Control Permit (Application) Excel PDF PDF
Aquatic Vegetation Control Permit (Reporting) PDF PDF PDF
Deer Processing (Commercial) PDF PDF
Dog Training Ground Permit PDF PDF
Falconry License PDF PDF PDF
Field Trial Permit PDF PDF
Fish Importation Permit PDF
Fish Stocking Permit PDF
PDF Click here
Fishing Tournament Permit (State Park & Reservoir Properties) PDF
Fishing Guide License PDF PDF PDF
Fishing Tournament Permit on Public Waters PDF
Fur Buyer’s License PDF PDF
Persons with a Disability Special Hunting Permit PDF PDF PDF
Nuisance Wild Animal Control Permit PDF PDF PDF
Special Purpose Salvage Permit PDF
Scientific Purposes License PDF PDF Click here
Shooting Preserve License PDF PDF
Special Purpose Educational Permit PDF PDF
Taxidermy License PDF PDF
Wild Animal Rehabilitation Permit PDF PDF PDF

Lists of Permit or License Holders

Permits required by the Division of Water

If you have any questions about these forms, please call (317) 232-4102. After printing and filling out the application form, mail it with any applicable fees to:

Division of Fish and Wildlife
Permit Coordinator
402 W. Washington St., W273
Indianapolis, IN 46204