Info Agency Main Banner Content
Indiana Beekeepers Swarm List
The Indiana swarm list has been provided to connect beekeepers with the public for the removal or collecting of honey bees. Click on a county to find a beekeeper. If there is not a beekeeper in your county, check other counties near you to see if another beekeeper will come that far for the honey bees. *IDNR has no control over what beekeepers do or may charge.
If you are a beekeeper and would like to be added to this list, please e-mail your name, city, phone number, and counties you wish to cover to the Division of Entomology and Plant Pathology.
When calling the beekeeper be prepared to answer the following questions:
- Are they honey bees? Yellow jackets, other hornets and wasps are sometimes mistaken for honey bees. Beekeepers do not want hornets and wasps.
- Where is the swarm located? How high is it?
- How long have they been there?
- How big is the cluster of bees?
- If located in a building, is the outside walls, brick or siding?
Click on counties in orange to find beekeepers in that county. Counties in white do not have a beekeeper listed in that county.