Due Date: March 1, 2019
IC 5-1-8 requires units to report new debt through Gateway Debt Management within one month after the debt is incurred. In addition, the Department requires units to annually review and verify the accuracy of the debt information that is contained in Gateway Debt Management.
- Gateway Debt Management Video Tutorials
- Gateway Debt Management User Guide
- Gateway Debt Management Frequently Asked Questions
- Amortization Schedule Upload Template
Gateway Debt Management [Budget] - February 13, 2019
Have questions concerning the Gateway application?
- Reference one of the Gateway user guides posted above. These guides include step-by-step instructions that can help & you complete most tasks in the application.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Multiple DLGF employees monitor this email address and can answer your questions concerning the technical aspects of the Gateway applications. Please remember to include in your email your name, your title, the name of your unit, and the county in which your unit is located.
- If you believe your question is easier to answer over the phone, feel free to call the Department at 317-232-3777 or toll-free at 888-739-9826.