Online Testing Instructions
Online Testing Requirements
Online Testing Examples
For those interested in online testing the following requirements are necessary:
- Computer or tablet for each student.
- Wireless or hard wired broadband internet access.
- To register for an online test option you must select the online test.
- 15 days notice is required to obtain the student test IDs. Student test IDs are sent directly to the proctor via email. The proctor must use an individual private email address and not a general email address where multiple persons have access.
- To register the students, you must provide EACH STUDENT'S NAME AND PSID.
- Students must complete an online test application BEFORE beginning the online test.
- The lead evaluator must complete the online lead evaluator acknowledgement before the students begin an online test.
- Forward the red link below to the proctor for students.
- Forward the blue link below to the lead evaluator.
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE LEAD EVALUATOR ACKNOWLEDGEMET
CLICK HERE TO CONTINUE TO COURSE/TESTING REGISTRATION SITE