Fire Course Testing Instructions
For those interested in online testing the following requirements are necessary:
- Computer or tablet for each student.
- Wireless or hard wired broadband internet access.
- To register for an online test option you must select the online test.
- 15 days notice is required to obtain the student test IDs. Student test IDs are sent directly to the proctor via email. The proctor must use an individual private email address and not a general email address where multiple persons have access.
- To register the students, you must provide EACH STUDENT'S NAME AND PSID.
- Students must complete an online test application BEFORE beginning the online test.
- The lead evaluator must complete the online lead evaluator acknowledgement before the students begin an online test.